B12 Not Impressive in Hoops | Syracusefan.com

B12 Not Impressive in Hoops

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
UT-Austin plays in Houston vs UCLA in Reliant Stadium...shoot we've brought almost as many fans to Arkansas (located in the middle of nowhere) for a Friday night game than they did for weekend game 2.5 hrs from campus in a City of 5 Million home of tens of thousands of UT Alumni.

Announced crowd was a very generous 2700.

B12 Pffft. B12 BB is Kansas.

2012-12-9-ucla-fans2-4_3_r560.jpg

Two crap teams = crap attendance

and honestly, I live in work in Houston and had no idea this game was being played. Who was in charge of marketing it?

Two crap teams = crap attendance

and honestly, I live in work in Houston and had no idea this game was being played. Who was in charge of marketing it?

Well, I'd say the buck stops with DeLoss Dodds on this one.

Fans in Austin don't even care about UT hoops. There was good hype during our NC year when they had TJ Ford, and there was hyper the year the had Kevin Durant and for a year or two after. Other than that, UT students don't care.

The Erwin Center is a joke.

Also, color me unimpressed with DKR (football stadium). Don't get me wrong, I'd be stoked is Syracuse could average half the fans they get... but it has got to be the quietest 90k+ stadium in college football that actually fills up.

Maybe that's just me.

It was one game involving one Big 12 team on a neutral court. Let's not generalize. 2,700 is embarrassing though.