B12 will invite WVU only... | Syracusefan.com

B12 will invite WVU only...

And they will go with 10 "for now".

...good for WVU...out before the $10,000,000 is activated...now what about the 27 months...?????????????????

Lol. Bees, I liked your Subject line much more.

the BE3 are out.

amen.

lets just take our trophys and go.

Sounds pretty bad for Louisville.

From Louisville forum...

"Greg Swaim tweet -
Don't know how to cut and paste from twitter. Essentially he said that there was a compromise between the Big XII teams. Some of the voters who were solidly in favor of UofL wanted to stay at 10 teams. Some of the teams who were in favor of going to 12 teams wanted WVU. So the teams that wanted to stay at 10 agreed to switch their vote to WVU in order to get the other schools to stay at 10. This basically means that the Big XII will stay at 10 for the forseeable future."

Ouch!

forseeable future?

well isn't that open for legal interpretation

Yup, I can only see like 2 seconds into the future. So who knows!

Sounds like a comprise and UL was comprimised.

Good luck to WVU in the Big Texas Conference...Um, I mean Big Twelve Conference.

As for Louisville:

"My problem is you did it in 48 hours. Don't run away with a girl after one date when you've been dating someone else for three or four years." Oh that's right, you can't run away with the girl because you were rejected. Eat dirt Pitino!

GSwaim BigTime TV/Radio
# Big12 plans to fulfill contract with 10 for 2012 and will renegotiate TV deal for 12 or more next summer.
8 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Sounds like West Virginia to Big 12 for 2012, and Louisville along with a 12th team will be added once the current television contract expires (which expires after 2013 season, I believe).

does anyone else hear the sound of a house of cards crumbling? bye bye big east

just keep rutgirls and become the second tier league you tried so hard to become

Until Missouri leaves?
Exactly. After seeing that post from the SEC that was and then wasn't hopefully it won't be long before Mizzou is on the move. Then either UofL or Cincy or both.
Does anyone else here "Hail Marys" coming from ND?

Good luck to WVU in the Big Texas Conference...Um, I mean Big Twelve Conference.

As for Louisville:

"My problem is you did it in 48 hours. Don't run away with a girl after one date when you've been dating someone else for three or four years." Oh that's right, you can't run away with the girl because you were rejected. Eat dirt Pitino!
Pitino is delusional. Maybe the BE should make him commissioner.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...nia-mountaineers-formally-invited-join-big-12