B1G hoops sucks | Syracusefan.com

B1G hoops sucks

Bad Izzo. Oh Lord

Calls a timeout which wipes out an MSU steal and breakaway which would have iced the game.

Doesn't foul MD which allows them hit the game tying 3.

How is Maryland ranked #12? They are very average and MSU isn't very good either. Maryland has too many hero ball players. Their shot selection is lousy. Everyone wants to be a hero.

One loss to uva, and wins @ ok st and @ aranked Iowa state

How is Maryland ranked #12? They are very average and MSU isn't very good either. Maryland has too many hero ball players. Their shot selection is lousy. Everyone wants to be a hero.

Halftime score in an actual game:

Maryland 17 Michigan State 14

Ladies and gentlemen--I give you B1G basketball...
in fairness - and unfortunately - you could say this about some game(s) on any given night in any given conference. Offense in college hoops is, by and large, offensive these days.

Interesting, both teams scored more in a 5 min OT than in the first half. Tired defenses? Offenses adjusted to defenses? Something else?

in fairness - and unfortunately - you could say this about some game(s) on any given night in any given conference. Offense in college hoops is, by and large, offensive these days.
The pros have our nuts in a grinder.

Hey we did better against long beach state than Louisville did tonight. That's something!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom