Bad Feeling and I am nearly never wrong... | Syracusefan.com

Bad Feeling and I am nearly never wrong...

arbitragegls

All Conference
'Cuse brings its eight in a family against the KY leaders...its orange mentor against virgin white of shame...its the # 4 defense against the #1,, its orange juice against bourbon (no wait on that one damn it you all knowI can't choose on that one)...its CHO against Ashley Judd (we know who looks better in a sweater)...its the BE beast east game of the year...no wait; its the ACC vs the BE...no wait; its the ACC vs. ACC...nearly never wrong-RIGHT.

'Cuse brings its eight in a family against the KY leaders...its orange mentor against virgin white of shame...its the # 4 defense against the #1,, its orange juice against bourbon (no wait on that one damn it you all knowI can't choose on that one)...its CHO against Ashley Judd (we know who looks better in a sweater)...its the BE beast east game of the year...no wait; its the ACC vs the BE...no wait; its the ACC vs. ACC...nearly never wrong-RIGHT.

Ummm...little early for the jack and cokes...isnt it?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Have one for me I have to wait till 4.

I think we all had bad feelings about this game when JS was declared pine tar for the foreseeable future. No offense to your Jack & Coke visions, but we all saw this one. ;)

If JLH showed up in an SU tank top, I'd feel much better about our chances.

Was that CTO vs. Ashley Judd? I am no familiar with CHO. Tho I do like sweaters. Keep Calm and Chive On.

Was that CTO vs. Ashley Judd? I am no familiar with CHO. Tho I do like sweaters. Keep Calm and Chive On.
I was hoping he didn't mean Margaret Cho :-/

Never mind that Ashley Judd would probably just assume be shot at dawn than root for Louisville, being that she is a Kentucky blue blood. But we got the message...