Bad show by LVille fans | Syracusefan.com

Bad show by LVille fans

They invited a lot of empty seats and then everyone leaves with game still in doubt. Down 6 with a minute to go and with the ball and they were bolting en masse . The Yum was Yuk.
They heard a rumor that, going forward, anyone who is identified as a ticket holder will be responsible for paying off the bonds used to finance the YUM! Center. ;)

Padgett's not ready for this level. They we're smoking us by giving the ball to the two big guys. Had he kept that up, one or two of our bigs joins ob on the sidelines. And wins the game. His shooters weren't good enough to get them back into the game.

I thought it was an awesome in game decision with extra snark thrown in by whomever was in the truck.

Padgett's not ready for this level. They we're smoking us by giving the ball to the two big guys. Had he kept that up, one or two of our bigs joins ob on the sidelines. And wins the game. His shooters weren't good enough to get them back into the game.

Yep, absolutely mystifying decision.

They invited a lot of empty seats and then everyone leaves with game still in doubt. Down 6 with a minute to go and with the ball and they were bolting en masse . The Yum was Yuk.
Somewhat true. There was a number of people bolting with about 50-55 seconds left. Plenty were left. The place was not full. Cuse was going to the line 1-and-1 at the time, up 6. I was there. I wondered why they were leaving. A lot can happen in 50 seconds, and almost did. The fans didn't have a lot to really cheer about since Cuse wouldn't relinquish the lead. Overall, it is a good fan group normally. A smattering of Cuse fans there, but not a lot.

Somewhat true. There was a number of people bolting with about 50-55 seconds left. Plenty were left. The place was not full. Cuse was going to the line 1-and-1 at the time, up 6. I was there. I wondered why they were leaving. A lot can happen in 50 seconds, and almost did. The fans didn't have a lot to really cheer about since Cuse wouldn't relinquish the lead. Overall, it is a good fan group normally. A smattering of Cuse fans there, but not a lot.

Made it there last year. Was pretty impressed by the fanbase, but of course they did have things going their way.

Depressingly so.

They actually aren't a bad outside shooting team with Snider, Adel, King, McMahon and Nwora. Adel is the worst of them at 35%. They just weren't on last night and should've done more to continue dominating inside. That should've been the plan from the start and for the whole game. Chukwu and Marek aren't stopping them.

They actually aren't a bad outside shooting team with Snider, Adel, King, McMahon and Nwora. Adel is the worst of them at 35%. They just weren't on last night and should've done more to continue dominating inside. That should've been the plan from the start and for the whole game. Chukwu and Marek aren't stopping them.

We have the best two point defense in the country. I think their 2nd half dominance was more because we were in foul trouble and Brissett/Chukwu did nothing to play defense late in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom