ban all pointless threads until there is an answer from the university on Fab | Syracusefan.com

ban all pointless threads until there is an answer from the university on Fab

dinno28

Scout Team
I'm tired of searching through all these useless posts. Until SU releases a statement on when Fab will/or won't return... stop posting baseless rumors :bat:

I'm tired of searching through all these useless posts. Until SU releases a statement on when Fab will/or won't return... stop posting baseless rumors :bat:

I know it sounds a little whiney, but I agree. If you are on an iphone or bberry and checking for updates, its rather annoying to check a potential update to find out it is just a joke. Sometimes a funny joke, but they add up... : )

As if there won't be a thread that makes it 100% clear Fab is back or gone. I say we ban these lazy posters and any posters without a MTL below 2.5 until the Fab news breaks.

Uhhhh... here's an idea. Stop looking at any threads with reference to Fab until you see a release on suathletics or in the post standard. If you only want "official" news you're in the wrong place.

stop being a stick in the mud.