Baseball Playoffs and Observations | Syracusefan.com

Baseball Playoffs and Observations

Steelerswan

2nd String
I know it's totally OT and even in another stratosphere here on a cfb message board. That said, I think we can all use a bit of a TO with Cuse FB and there is some great baseball being played in these COVID times. A sport that is my favorite when it comes to its post season structure and juice.

The Yanks are out, a solid team relying on the big ball and a big salary and their bog closer got beat on his fastball, 3rd time in his career in a big spot.yep, talks of Mariano and just how amazing he was. The yanks failed to hit in big spots and now have decisions to make in the offseason.

I think the Dodgers are the best team in baseball, love the way the Braves play ball with their young talent, they are exciting and make baseball fun and give it juice. Most of us are routing agaisnt the Astros after the cheating and arrogant reaction to all the criticism.

Playoffs should be fun the rest of the way and hope all stay healthy and covid doesn't take this great sport away from us. Enjoy fellas.

We have an MLB general discussion thread feel free to contribute.

Ty, sorry, didn't mean to mess up the structure:)
You didn’t mess anything up you just will get more people interested in a discussion on that thread. It’s all good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom