Basically Without MCW and Triche Scoring.. | Syracusefan.com

Basically Without MCW and Triche Scoring..

OrangeBlood

Starter
We beat a top 25 team by 16. Triche and MCW combined for 13 points.

Today our forwards/center won the game.. maybe for the first time all year in the Big East.

Firstly, Jermai, I have no words. I can not imagine how good he will be in upcoming years (hopefully). He may not be consistent now, but he is special.

Rakeem, where have you been? loved his touch.. we need that

C.J. is C.J. Solid as ever.

Hey, even Cooney played well!

Lets get James back and win this damn conference.

It was great seeing Cuse go inside right from the start-- getting the bigs involved. With MCW and Triche dominating the ball in recent games they forgot about the bigs- they aren't stiffs- guess I'm referring to Rak. Properly motivated he can, at worst, be one of the better/best centers in the league. You just gotta get the ball once in awhile to maintain that motivation (take it from a ball hog who knows).

It was great seeing Cuse go inside right from the start-- getting the bigs involved. With MCW and Triche dominating the ball in recent games they forgot about the bigs- they aren't stiffs- guess I'm referring to Rak. Properly motivated he can, at worst, be one of the better/best centers in the league. You just gotta get the ball once in awhile to maintain that motivation (take it from a ball hog who knows).

That was a big change I noticed tonight as well - they were actually feeding the ball into the post for a change instead of just passing it around the perimeter. Hopefully this becomes a trend.

Was going to post this. If I told you that our starting guards would have 12 points, would you give us the win?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom