Basketball NIL | Syracusefan.com

Basketball NIL

Lukeyloo

Reigning 2004 Syracuse CYO Free Throw Champ
I woke up this morning to an article from the dotcom about a football-only NIL collective. My question is, where is this push for basketball NIL funding? Basketball is the sport that is easiest for teams to be upgraded over an offseason, so why is there seemingly no rallying around funding NIL for it at Cuse? Are there enough big money donors for basketball to where crowdfunding isn't as needed?

As great as the football excitement has been, the NIL fundraising for it (which I am a contributor to in addition to basketball) kind of feels like a fools errand given the well-funded operations of other fanbases. It would seem we should focus on getting basketball back on the map ASAP by way of giving the coaches the financial backing necessary to pickup whomever they want from the portal.

I woke up this morning to an article from the dotcom about a football-only NIL collective. My question is, where is this push for basketball NIL funding? Basketball is the sport that is easiest for teams to be upgraded over an offseason, so why is there seemingly no rallying around funding NIL for it at Cuse? Are there enough big money donors for basketball to where crowdfunding isn't as needed?

As great as the football excitement has been, the NIL fundraising for it (which I am a contributor to in addition to basketball) kind of feels like a fools errand given the well-funded operations of other fanbases. It would seem we should focus on getting basketball back on the map ASAP by way of giving the coaches the financial backing necessary to pickup whomever they want from the portal.

Athletes who care does a ton of NIL support for the basketball program I believe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom