Basketball tickets for SU-Maryland-Help:) | Syracusefan.com

Basketball tickets for SU-Maryland-Help:)

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
If anyone is aware of tickets for this game for a reasonable price, please let me know

Unfortunately probably not...
TexanMark had been saying many weeks ago that this was Maryland's biggest game of the year by far.. and to buy tickets early or risk getting shut out.

There are still a few hundred on StubHub starting around $100 each. Prices are rising though... I looked last week and there were still some around $60.

I wonder if the Duke loss helped or hurt demand from the Maryland contingent on the fence... either it was the nail in their coffin on this season... or it got them pumped up even more to try to bring down an elite team before bolting for the B1G.

Unfortunately probably not...
TexanMark had been saying many weeks ago that this was Maryland's biggest game of the year by far.. and to buy tickets early or risk getting shut out.

There are still a few hundred on StubHub starting around $100 each. Prices are rising though... I looked last week and there were still some around $60.

I wonder if the Duke loss helped or hurt demand from the Maryland contingent on the fence... either it was the nail in their coffin on this season... or it got them pumped up even more to try to bring down an elite team before bolting for the B1G.

Everything I'm seeing now is at least $90-Didn't buy earlier, b/c I didn't think I would be able to get off from work

$90 is a bargain. We were forced to buy a mini package of three games when we purchased ours through the alumni club.

Taxes and fees best you can do is about 90 on the upper baseline and corner sections. No @ grown/nova game so should be packed with SU fans from wash/DC/balt

I bought mine a couple months ago on StubHub and got an unbelievably good deal: $60 each in the front of Section 207. That same row is now going for $140 each.

I got 4 in 201 through a distributor who also bought them on stub-hub. That was a few weeks back. Then my dad's friend wanted to come so I had to buy a 5th in 203 which cost me 105 all together. That was about 10 days ago. All pretty good seats on the upper level.

I'm looking for a single ticket (would buy more if necessary) @ Maryland game. If anyone is looking to unload a single ticket, please let me know. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom