Basketball Tonight on ESPN, Recruits | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Tonight on ESPN, Recruits

T

tee1222

Link
Twins (UK, Meh) at 8:00, espn
Jabari Parker plays at 9:30, espn
There's a 7:30 game as well tonight, espnu but I'm not familiar with the teams.
Dakari plays 1/5
Ennis, Briscoe 1/20
Wiggins 1/20 (different game)
Rondae Jefferson 2/10
A bunch others but too lazy to google the rosters.

i have to wait that long to see our dudes????? why's ESPN hate Syracuse so damn much.

i have to wait that long to see our dudes????? why's ESPN hate Syracuse so damn much.
Big time haters. And they seem like Texas lovers tonight, whatever that means :rolleyes:

[first lines]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?
Recruits: [In unison in a normal speaking tone] Sir, yes Sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!
Recruits: [In unison, much louder] SIR, YES SIR!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?
Share this quote

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?
Share this quote

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you think I'm cute, Private Pyle? Do you think I'm funny?
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, no, sir!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir.
[tries to stop smiling]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, any ing time, sweetheart!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I'm trying, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-ing-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull- you! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, I can't help it, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit! Get on your knees scumbag!
[Pyle drops down to his knees]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Now choke yourself.
[Pyle wraps his own hands around his throat]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Goddamn it, with MY hand, numb-nuts!
[Pyle reaches for Hartman's hand]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Don't pull my ing hand over there! I said choke yourself; now lean forward and choke yourself!
[Pyle does so]
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you through grinning?
Private Gomer Pyle: [gagging] Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit, I can't hear you!
Private Gomer Pyle: [louder] Sir, yes, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit, I STILL can't hear you! Sound off like you've got a pair!
Private Gomer Pyle: SIR, YES, SIR!
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That's enough! Get on your feet. Private Pyle you had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely you up!
Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, yes, sir.
Share this quote

Sorry guys I just love that movie!!!
Nothing to be sorry about, one of my favorites as well. Best quote from above "gouge out your eyeballs and skull-**** you". He was a Drill Sgt. in real life, you know he practiced that one, once or twice!

Btw, Aaron Gordon just had a ridiculous one handed alley oop, way above rim. I just wish it was in the face of one of those Kentucky twins.

Btw, Aaron Gordon just had a ridiculous one handed alley oop, way above rim. I just wish it was in the face of one of those Kentucky twins.
he's good... the harrisons are very mediocre IMO. second time i've seen them.

he's good... the harrisons are very mediocre IMO. second time i've seen them.
Yeah, I saw a few nasty clanks (one all glass airball) from deep from one or both of them. But in fairness, one had a really nice block and drilled at least one three. Either way, I hope when they're playing at Kentucky, that they stay on one side of the court and play 2 on 2 with their respective defenders and stagnate their sh**ty offense. Kinda how UK is now. :)

Yeah, I saw a few nasty clanks (one all glass airball) from deep from one or both of them. But in fairness, one had a really nice block and drilled at least one three. Either way, I hope when they're playing at Kentucky, that they stay on one side of the court and play 2 on 2 with their respective defenders and stagnate their sh**ty offense. Kinda how UK is now. :)
Whiney bit*hes.

They just don't give the ball to gordon nearly enough on offense.