Bastion of integrity, USC | Syracusefan.com

Bastion of integrity, USC

This is such bull.

I hope Blands attorney mentions Pete Carroll, the current situation with wealthy parents bribing coaches to get scholarships, and pretty much anything ISC related in Tony's defense.
LOL. You live long enough and you see everything. The University of Spoiled Children were victims? I'm not sure what reputation they thought they had. They fired Lane Kiffin on the tarmac at LAX because doing it the next morning would have been too professional. They had a booster get Sarkisian drunk at a donor event because they knew he had an alcohol problem, took at video, leaked it to the press and then used that to fire him. I'm sure he is the first individual ever drunk at a donor event. They interviewed Mike Hopkins made it seem like they were going to hire him, asked him who he would hire and then hired someone else to implement the plan he laid out. These people are literally complete scum on the level of yukon.

They had a booster get Sarkisian drunk at a donor event because they knew he had an alcohol problem, took at video, leaked it to the press and then used that to fire him.

Sounds like a House of Cards plot.

This investigation is really bringing the sport to it's kneed...

LOL. You live long enough and you see everything. The University of Spoiled Children were victims? I'm not sure what reputation they thought they had. They fired Lane Kiffin on the tarmac at LAX because doing it the next morning would have been too professional. They had a booster get Sarkisian drunk at a donor event because they knew he had an alcohol problem, took at video, leaked it to the press and then used that to fire him. I'm sure he is the first individual ever drunk at a donor event. They interviewed Mike Hopkins made it seem like they were going to hire him, asked him who he would hire and then hired someone else to implement the plan he laid out. These people are literally complete scum on the level of yukon.
and they just hired as their new president an administrator from unc. so the university of fake admissions scoured the academic landscape and turned to the university of fake classes for leadership

the gs warriors minority owner who pushed lowry last night sits on the usc board of trustees

and the guy they brought in to clean up the athletic department after the pete carroll/tim floyd years, former rhodes scholar pat haden, aka "saint patrick?" just happens to be the highest profile target in the fbi admissions investigation.

preposterous, no? what kind of athletic director being paid over $3m per year could be involved in this kind of graft? maybe the kind who would skim millions off a charitable foundation designed to help poor kids go to college

So, what has caused more harm to USC sports: Bland paying to recruit or Laura Laughlin paying $500K to get her daughter in USC through the Women's Row team (which included bribes to the coach)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom