Battle’s body language last night | Syracusefan.com

Battle’s body language last night

CNY in Miami

Walk On
he did not look like a player that was going to take the team on his shoulders. I’m sure he was tired, but his head was down, shoulders slumped, eyes looked like a deer in headlights. I probably have no idea what I’m talking about but think he needs a bit of Dion Waiters attitude.

eh it was combo of utter frustration and body aches - I saw him clapping/getting pumped up while getting back on D a few different times - he was fine

he did not look like a player that was going to take the team on his shoulders. I’m sure he was tired, but his head was down, shoulders slumped, eyes looked like a deer in headlights. I probably have no idea what I’m talking about but think he needs a bit of Dion Waiters attitude.

He was just forcing it too much. He has to learn a lesson from the last couple games. Way too many outside shots, not enough efforts to get to the rim.

It was fine, they lost the game and he didn’t have the best performance

He could have used some of what's in my avatar. Sometimes, we all could. I found it important, and that's why I picked it. And look who it is...

Tired
Frustrated
At times it looked like he wanted to quit. When he didn't bother putting a hand up on a three pointer, Frank yelled at him.

Hopefully he gets his mind right during the break.

You guys should stick to watching the action and stop trying to interpret and read something into every body movement, gesture and facial expression. This team has shown that it doesn't give up and fights to the end, through adversity. Now we have one game we don't pull out and all of a sudden our best player is so frustrated that he is giving up? Come on!!