Battle for the Atlantis 2015 | Syracusefan.com

Battle for the Atlantis 2015

I'm going to guess that 2015 is the first year with Hop as head coach. This would be a nice early test for him, if indeed he is coach.

Anyway, what's amazing about this this is that it is only 2 years away and we will have an entirely different lineup for that season (sans Cooney).

I'm going to guess that 2015 is the first year with Hop as head coach. This would be a nice early test for him, if indeed he is coach.

Anyway, what's amazing about this this is that it is only 2 years away and we will have an entirely different lineup for that season (sans Cooney).
Since JB is coaching the USA Olympic team in summer 2016, it's been speculated the earliest Hop would take over would be for the 2016-17 season.

what about BJ/Buss/Chino/Gbinije?

Since JB is coaching the USA Olympic team in summer 2016, it's been speculated the earliest Hop would take over would be for the 2016-17 season.
I've heard this theory before but don't understand necessarily why a one year retired JAB couldn't serve in that capacity.

I've heard this theory before but don't understand necessarily why a one year retired JAB couldn't serve in that capacity.
Coach K has said he wants all the USA team coaches to be active coaches because he feels it makes them sharper.

Would you like a shmoke and a pancake? You know, flapjack and a shigarette? No? All right. Shigar and a waffle? No? Pipe and a crepe? No? Bong and a blintz? No? Oh, well, then there is no pleashing you.

Would you like a shmoke and a pancake? You know, flapjack and a shigarette? No? All right. Shigar and a waffle? No? Pipe and a crepe? No? Bong and a blintz? No? Oh, well, then there is no pleashing you.
I'm about 80% certain you are my uncle... dude drops this line probably 2 times a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom