Battle On the Midway weather forecast | Syracusefan.com

Battle On the Midway weather forecast

60 degrees? And a slight bit windy probably. It'll be like playing at the parks in NYC or Chicago. Old school.

They're predicting the weather 10 days from now? Damn...down here in S FL they can barely get it right on the same day.

They're predicting the weather 10 days from now? Damn...down here in S FL they can barely get it right on the same day.

I DEMAND you change your avatar, as you have on numerous occasions falsely led me to believe that your post was one of Jake's, thus making what you said in that post seem much more important than I would have normally thought!

On second thought, as long as you don't post too often in the recruiting forums, I guess I can live with it... :)

Battle on the Midway weather forecast: Sunny and warm. Should be in the 60s for the 5 pm PT tip off.

"And what's the best job you can possibly have? It's being the weatherman in San Diego, California. It does not get any better than that. You've got a six-figure income, you're on TV for about 30 seconds. People go, 'What's the weather gonna be like, Lew?' ... Nice" ~Lewis Black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom