Battle vs Thompson | Syracusefan.com

Battle vs Thompson

T

TCuse99

Who ya got? Points per game next season...

Give me Thompson.

Part 2... who goes higher in the draft after next year?

Give me Thompson again.

Thoughts?

Battle in points and in the draft.

If Thompson can't show he's even a average defender he may never get drafted.
Defense? Not relevant really. Especially since they don't play zone in the NBA. I think Thompson will be ano 18 and 9 guy next year and will be a top 15 pick.

Offense will change next year, with no real outside shooters to extend the defense. It will be interesting to see if Thompson can get shots like he can this season as the 4th or 5th option on the floor.

Defense? Not relevant really. Especially since they don't play zone in the NBA. I think Thompson will be ano 18 and 9 guy next year and will be a top 15 pick.

Regardless of what defense they play in the league, nothing Thompson has done on defense has shown he can be even adequate in any defense. He's that bad laterally at the moment. He'll get better.

Regardless of what defense they play in the league, nothing Thompson has done on defense has shown he can be even adequate in any defense. He's that bad laterally at the moment. He'll get better.

Agree, I'm not sure that the zone is to blame for his deficiencies.

Battle in points and in the draft.

If Thompson can't show he's even a average defender he may never get drafted.
Agree. Battle can be a solid 15-18 every game. Can see Thompson all over the place. Below 10 when he's in foul trouble, or 20+ if he gets hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom