Battle, White, Lydon, Roberson, Thompson | Syracusefan.com

Battle, White, Lydon, Roberson, Thompson

Cuse_NYC

Starter
would be our most effective 5. Sure, question battle's ball handling, but mike g wasn't a natural pg. The other two flat out stink and don't deserve minutes. Roberson is getting the shaft imho. Big deal he doesn't bring a ton of offense, but he can board and play better D than DC. Get some blocks and get out and run. Our defense and fast break pts are non existent. We have never been a great half court team. Thompson is obvious... question the Roberson minutes all you want, but he deserves more minutes thab he's getting.

No harm in trying the line-up. Anything at this point! The only problem I have with it, is that Gillon is putting up more offense than Battle. It's easy to see how talented Battle is - he just needs to get more confidence at this level.

My five: Cuse_NYC, Pearl31, Iommi, Nicknack, SomeHotChic.

No harm in trying the line-up. Anything at this point! The only problem I have with it, is that Gillon is putting up more offense than Battle. It's easy to see how talented Battle is - he just needs to get more confidence at this level.

My five: Cuse_NYC, Pearl31, Iommi, Nicknack, SomeHotChic.

Wait, this is a decent lineup but who is SomeHotChic? Is she a ringer?

touche... um yeah
I agree with what you say completely about the defense. Bigger issue is the dribbling as mentioned.

All that said... What is there to lose here? Nothing

Anyone who suggests White should get more minutes at the top of the zone has been paying no attention. I agree Howard/Gillon is an issue - but White is atroicious up top and can't dribble.

We need new players - all of them - Lydon and Thompson are roll players and we are acting like theyre top 10 picks - we need to focus on 2018 recruits

We need new players - all of them - Lydon and Thompson are roll players and we are acting like theyre top 10 picks - we need to focus on 2018 recruits
nawww.gif

If Thompson was playing 32 minutes a game, he would be averaging 16 and 8 as a freshman who many on here picked as our 9th best guy. (I did not. Toot toot.)

Lydon, one of the best freshman in the country last year, averaged 10 and 6 in 30 minutes. Thompson is averaging 8 and 4 in 16 minutes. These are good players. Let's stop pretending they're not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom