Battle will get a tech and it will be in a bad spot if | Syracusefan.com

Battle will get a tech and it will be in a bad spot if

He seems to be gesticulating and glaring towards refs much more this season.

I didn't think that his body language was good tonight, against NC State or in the Pitt games.

Little disappointing from such an experienced guy.

he doesn't stop with the hand wave at these refs. It might not happen in the ACC. And that is what scares me
I agree, he definitely complains a lot out there and doesn’t always seem to keep his composure when things don’t go his way.

Going to drop one Battle complaint in this thread as I really don't care to start a new one. Tyus needs to start converting with his left hand. My kid has a better left on drives than TB.

We need And-1s, not 2 shots.

he doesn't stop with the hand wave at these refs. It might not happen in the ACC. And that is what scares me
I was saying that a few weeks ago and got clowned by the board. All season he has been demonstrative toward the ref. He is like a Westbrook lite.

He started doing that last season, I got reemed out in 2018 for saying the same thing. I still completely agree.

Star players are allowed a little more of a leash in league play if the officials know you, but I kind of agree. NCAA Tournament time, those officials don’t know you from any other guy potentially. In theory, they should be better in NCAAs and not miss calls but he needs to tone it down.

I agree he is going to get a T. I agree he doesn't get many calls. I also think he is a great player who is a point counter. That is good and bad

He's right, but he's been in full Michael Carter-Williams mode for two months now. Surprised he hasn't gotten Td up yet. It's a bad look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom