Battle's height | Syracusefan.com

Battle's height

Dave85

Living Legend
Battle is listed as 6'6". But during the NC State game he looked bigger than 6'6" to me. I thought he look taller than White on the court. Maybe's he's grown another inch over the last year.

Assuming he doesn't enter the NBA draft after this season, he might be our next year's Andrew White type player.

Battle is listed as 6'6". But during the NC State game he looked bigger than 6'6" to me. I thought he look taller than White on the court. Maybe's he's grown another inch over the last year.

Assuming he doesn't enter the NBA draft after this season, he might be our next year's Andrew White type player.

Are you Jon Rothstein?

He's going to be really good next year and absolutely an NBA player

He's 7' standing on a NYC phone book

I was at the NC State game and was able to stand at court level during warmups. I was thinking the exact same thing. Battle is way bigger than I thought. At least as tall as White... not much shorter than Roberson.

Speaking of the NC State game... what a roller coaster. We absolutely stole that game.

My youngest daughter wore her SU cheerleader outfit and my friend who works for Learfield Sports with NC State brought her out onto the court during warmups... she loved it!

I also got to meet Matt Park... great night!

I was at the NC State game and was able to stand at court level during warmups. I was thinking the exact same thing. Battle is way bigger than I thought. At least as tall as White... not much shorter than Roberson.

Speaking of the NC State game... what a roller coaster. We absolutely stole that game.

My youngest daughter wore her SU cheerleader outfit and my friend who works for Learfield Sports with NC State brought her out onto the court during warmups... she loved it!

I also got to meet Matt Park... great night!

I'm taking this as confirmation.

He stays low like a guard (since he is a guard ;) ) but yeah, he's probably as tall as AW. Legit 6'6. Can be listed anywhere from 6'5 to 6'7 in NBA.
He really does play low, so I always think of him as smaller than he actually is.

it's all about the bounce.

digitalcalipers.jpg