Baye Moussa Keita: Returning to Home | Syracusefan.com

Baye Moussa Keita: Returning to Home

As most of you know, I have not been back home (Senegal) since 2008. With that being said, I am finally going back this year. I am planning to hold a basketball camp and fix the basketball court where I grew up playing. The court has not been renovated for years now. I am raising money to purchase all the equipment (basketballs, cones, concrete, paint, and branded t-shirts) that I need for the camp and to fix the surface of the court.

The camp will benefit 75-100 local kids and coaches from my hometown. My hometown is about 170 miles from Dakar, the capital. Players and coaches in my home town of Saint Louis do not usually get the same opportunities as the players and coaches in Dakar due to the distance and lack of resources.

I want to affect the youth in my home and this is the one way I know how to do it. This would be a great opportunity for the youth and coaches that do not receive training or coaching. Anything raised will directly go toward the camp and materials needed to renovate the court and its surface.

Your help and support will be truly appreciated not just by me but anyone that will be using the court for years to come. If you have any additional questions or want to know more about this, you can directly reach out to me.

Help spread the word!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom