Bayer..... | Syracusefan.com

Bayer.....

newmexicuse

All Conference
I thought Jimmy had said we might need some minutes from this kid. Why not let him get his feet wet near the end of a fiasco ??

I guess he will get his minutes when we are in a winnable game & Ty or Frank gets into foul trouble. That sounds like a good time to try him out.

I thought Jimmy had said we might need some minutes from this kid. Why not let him get his feet wet near the end of a fiasco ??

I guess he will get his minutes when we are in a winnable game & Ty or Frank gets into foul trouble. That sounds like a good time to try him out.
It looked like Boeheim sent him to the scorers table late in the 1st half... but there was no stoppage of play to allow him to check in before the half ended.

Kids a shooter right? At this point with what's going on Get his a$$ in there!

It looked like Boeheim sent him to the scorers table late in the 1st half... but there was no stoppage of play to allow him to check in before the half ended.
Not saying you are wrong since I did not see the game, but that is a new one in terms of lack of bench use.

Were there no stoppages in the last three minutes of the second half ???

believe he said "these next 2 games" heading into yesterday - still could see Bayer tmrw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom