Bayern fans: Gomez to Fiorentino. Reactions/thoughts? | Syracusefan.com

Bayern fans: Gomez to Fiorentino. Reactions/thoughts?

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Mandzukic is a stud but you'll need another striker. Can't imagine you'll try and run 34 year old Pizarro all year in his place. Curious who you would like to bring in as replacement?

Obviously pertains to me if you actually table a big for Suarez, curious if you'd want him or if not then whom you'd prefer?

I love the news.. since I follow Schalke in the Bundesliga:cool:... as for his replacement.. tough call

Not a big deal at all. While Mario scored some huge goals for us, he's much more of a poacher. Mandzukic was excellent last season and is more of a field player than Gomez. He's far more active in the overall play and fits better into the style of play for Pep. Mandy and Pizarro (with Muller and Kroos as well) will be more than enough for this season until Lewandowski (fingers crossed) makes his way to Munich. The offense will come from all over the field for this team. With Robben, Ribery, Kroos, Muller, Mandy, Schweini, Gotze, and Martinez, goals should not be a problem. I'd imagine there will be plenty of times this year where we go without a #9 type player on the field, and instead rely on quick passing and the skill of our midfield and wide players to get goals. It doesn't hurt that we should be just as good defensively (if not better with Badstuber healthy) next year.
BOqm9-iCEAAdOVN.jpg:large

Mandzukic is a stud but you'll need another striker. Can't imagine you'll try and run 34 year old Pizarro all year in his place. Curious who you would like to bring in as replacement?

Obviously pertains to me if you actually table a big for Suarez, curious if you'd want him or if not then whom you'd prefer?

At that price, I'm really disappointed that Chelsea didn't sign him, after missing out on Falcao, Cavani and probably Hulk. Demba Ba hasn't been the same since he was kicked in the face in the box and got no call back in February.