Baylor now has a 2013 opening paging SU FB office | Syracusefan.com

Baylor now has a 2013 opening paging SU FB office

As much as I would personally be in favor of that based upon my ability to drive to the game in Waco, that would be stupid in addition to NW and PSU in our NCS. Sign up an FCS and be done with it already.

Email sent...might be too late. Baylor is beatable.

Update: received reply back--SU schedule is complete.

seems all signs point to wagner... almost certain now this acc schedule out tomorrow if cuse finally jammed the last puzzle piece into the puzzle

wonder if the florida state-pittsburgh labor day thing ended up getting done or do they announce with possibilty of labor day game

Email sent...might be too late. Baylor is beatable.

Update: received reply back--SU schedule is complete.

You have to read the board more often. It's been done.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Playing FCS teams is stupid. SU treats them lightly resulting in some bogus, half-assed win. The team learns nothing. Just dumb.

we are already playing 2 bcs level opponents 3 would be suicide breaking in a new qb and offense

Playing FCS teams is stupid. SU treats them lightly resulting in some bogus, half-assed win. The team learns nothing. Just dumb.
I dunno, we played a D-1AA team this year and seemed to get better consistently throughout the year, especially after we adopted a certain power package from a D-1AA team we faced.

its gotta be just a matter of time before we put somne mac schools on our ooc schedule with the ties to the staff

we are already playing 2 bcs level opponents 3 would be suicide breaking in a new qb and offense
No to mention a new coaching staff.
Shafer's biggest challenge in Year 1 will be to maintain the program's momentum (bowl invite), playing unfamiliar foes in a new league, with an already-respectable NC schedule. I don't think Gross would be foolish enough to make his job more difficult than it already is.

Considering we went 1-3 against 4 non-conf BCS programs last year, with a senior QB, I'd say this is a bad idea. We need to lock down an FCS and go at least 2-2 to start the year.