Baylor | Syracusefan.com

Baylor

swish7

All Conference
1) I want them to win it all.

2) I swear #41 for the men, and #42 for the women, are the same person, or at best, fraternal twins.

Well, they are just as athletic if not more athletic than kentucky. Not nearly as talented, however. I hope that white kid gets hot from three again. They have a chance to beat UK but it gon be tough

Haha a couple games back the crowd was chanting "Brittany Griner" when he was shooting free throws.

Haha a couple games back the crowd was chanting "Brittany Griner" when he was shooting free throws.
Britney Griner is the predator, on top of that she is a thug. Last year she threw a punch at an opposing player. Based on that never want Baylor to win anything men's or women's.

1) I want them to win it all.

2) I swear #41 for the men, and #42 for the women, are the same person, or at best, fraternal twins.
I agree. No one else to root for, by default almost. UK, UNC, KU, OSU, Lville - yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck.

I would root for them except for that whole murder situation

She definitely is sporting an x and y chrommy.

I can't root for Baylor. I have no insight about them at all, but when a number of coaches refuse to shake the coaches hand and say things behind the scenes about their recruiting methods, I guess there might be fire because there is smoke. I guess I'll root for Kansas as I've always liked Self.

If anyone other than UNC or KY wins, it will be my consolation prize. Simple as that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom