BC - Addazio | Syracusefan.com

BC - Addazio

DocFlanders

All Conference
I wonder what they are paying him? There have been some comments that we cant get Diaco or some of these other guys because we wont pony up. If Diaco was a finalist there, the money must have been in his wheelhouse, right? Does BC outspend us? I ask because I really don't know.

The bottom line is that if SU is not willing (or literally cannot) spend in the 2-2.5 range, we may as well accept that mediocrity as the norm.

If we arent willing to compete with BC then shut the program down. I think we are though and people are just being uninformed when saying we cant get a guy like Diaco or Golden.

I wonder who is more bummed about Addazio jumping to BC when he did: SU or Addazio?

I wonder who is more bummed about Addazio jumping to BC when he did: SU or Addazio?

I am guessing Addazio would have much rather taken the gig at SU. Is some was already here. He knows the landscape. It would have been a great spot for him, and it would have closed the loop with Konrad and Company who lobbied hard for him in the last go around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom