BC is having their 2005 season right now | Syracusefan.com

BC is having their 2005 season right now

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
Season is setting up for them to win only one game this year. We are hitting the ACC at the perfect time with BC crapping the bed, having to prob change coaching (Spaziani is Weekend at Bernies), etc. We have to exploit this in recruiting against a weak BC and Big East leftovers UConn and Rutgers.

As someone else said, next two games are titanic. Get us back into the top 25 where we are actually discussed on Gameday in a non sympathetic (poor Syracuse stinks) manner.

Might be key to Lynch's decision to reopen his recruiting.

Might be key to Lynch's decision to reopen his recruiting.
That could be great news. I would love to land this kid somehow. A strong, fast RB is desired right now. I'm not sour on who we have at the moment, but it never hurts to have a fast kid in the stable, and at 4.47 right now for his time he has play maker written all over him.

Would make up for Spinney...wonder if his Dad is happy about the flip to BC now?

I know the family... I don't think there is any regrets... BC is a lot closer and he has been playing the last couple of years... i know the player is really close to his BC teammates...

Maybe Doug wanted McFarlane over Lynch:noidea:

is this confirmed or are you just thinking this?
Just a thought, based on the other thread (SU back in the mix) and the fact that the coaching staff at BC is on the hot seat.