BC Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

BC Postgame Thoughts

jekelish

Living Legend
http://.com/su-vs-bc-kids-are-alright/

There were certainly some flaws, but anytime your best player has his worst game of the season and you can still win by 14 - on the road - I'll take it. Kaleb Joseph went head to head with an NBA talent and looked pretty damn good once he started getting aggressive. And Michael Gbinije is quietly becoming a star.

You know, these write ups are so well done, with a theme and everything! And they're written so quickly! If anything ever happens to Mike or Donna, you could ... um, you could ... never mind! Anyway, it's a great blog.

What did Roberson do tonight to get him into the dog house? It happened so fast and so early. The usual thing? He didn't guard someone?

You know, these write ups are so well done, with a theme and everything! And they're written so quickly! If anything ever happens to Mike or Donna, you could ... um, you could ... never mind! Anyway, it's a great blog.

What did Roberson do tonight to get him into the dog house? It happened so fast and so early. The usual thing? He didn't guard someone?
Ha...thanks! This one would have been quicker, but I had to drive across town to bring my son to his grandmother's house and then stop by the store before I got a chance to finish it up.

In his presser, JB said Roberson gave up two early threes.

The answer would be nothing, meaning he did not do anything to keep himself in the game.

Ha...thanks! This one would have been quicker, but I had to drive across town to bring my son to his grandmother's house and then stop by the store before I got a chance to finish it up.
Shut UP!

The answer would be nothing, meaning he did not do anything to keep himself in the game.
Thank goodness. I watched it delayed and missed the beginning so was wondering if he was hurt. I hope the extended PT for BJ helped him with his confidence and JB's confidence in him. It may also have had something to do with BC not having much upfront. We'll need them both Saturday.

jekelish said:

Getting a little sick of these excuses

The "defense" BC was playing left many other people open. We needed someone who could hit some open shots to make them pay for the Rak double-teams. Roberson missed two open 15-footers, so BJ got a chance and made a couple early. Against the (lack of) size and athleticism of BC, BJ was able to hold his own on defense.

If BJ provides offense he will take plenty of Tyler's minutes especially when Tyler isn't covering the guy in the corner. BJ actually rebounds very well so you gain more if BJ is making shots right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom