BC Yikes | Syracusefan.com

BC Yikes

That's not the first time I've heard of food problems at Chipotle. I'm staying away from that joint. Hope the players get better soon.

I took my wife and two kids to the one in Henrietta about two weeks ago. Upon walking in we noticed it looked like a dump.. We walked out and went to Dibellas which is almost next door.. Whew!

Chipotles advertises fresh ingredients. Yes, fresh with bacteria! They've had a bad problem out west as well. I feel this could happen anywhere, which is unsettling.

Yeah... I haven't had Chipotle in awhile anyways (though I do love their food), but I'm going to avoid it for awhile...

Yikes that is insane. Just cancel the game and reschedule Providence and Boston are close enough they can find a mutual day.

I won't be going to Chipotle for a while looks like Moe's if I want a burrito.

That's not the first time I've heard of food problems at Chipotle. I'm staying away from that joint. Hope the players get better soon.

The one near my house is scary. They do so much volume. The line is always out the door. But the food handling is very shoddy. I guess when you pay a bunch of teenagers and 20 somethings who pretty much just don't give an to handle chicken bad things are going to happen. There's little bits of food everywhere on the counters and floor when they get busy. The food tastes great but my wife and several of our friends have complained about having diarrhea afterwards. I've never had any problems.

Looks like a job for Chipotlaway

south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway2.jpg

Never had Chipotle. Never will now. I'm fine with Taco Bell.

I've never been to Chipotle but I read that the e-coli threat was because of tainted celery and the watch had spread to other restaurants including Costco, Sam's Club, Starbucks, Walmart and other bulk produce users and suppliers. Scary how vulnerable our food supply is and that's before someone like me even gets to destroy it by my cooking. :cool:

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/12/chipotle-e-coli-numbers-drop/#.Vmb_WeJsmSo

I've never been to Chipotle but I read that the e-coli threat was because of tainted celery and the watch had spread to other restaurants including Costco, Sam's Club, Starbucks, Walmart and other bulk produce users and suppliers. Scary how vulnerable our food supply is and that's before someone like me even gets to destroy it by my cooking. :cool:

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2015/12/chipotle-e-coli-numbers-drop/#.Vmb_WeJsmSo
I've read stories about how some farms don't give their workers bathroom breaks and so the workers poop in the fields. Presumably they have no way to wash their hands either and that's where the problems are. There's no way to know what farms do this. There aren't enough inspectors. Republicans in congress vote against funding almost all types of government oversight. Plus a lot of produce comes from overseas. Will organic farms treat their workers better? Maybe. I don't know. But most restaurants don't buy organic and it too can have bad bacteria. There's no simple solution.

I believe that article is incorrect, the people in Boston were apparently hit with the Norovirus and not E-coli. Not that Norovirus isn't bad but they're lucky it wasn't E-coli which is worse.