BE Basketball Banner | Syracusefan.com

BE Basketball Banner

GFTakedown

2nd String
Since it is our last year in the BE, could we get a banner at the top that has basketballs with the BE teams logo on it like the helmets for the football. Just a suggestion.

Since it is our last year in the BE, could we get a banner at the top that has basketballs with the BE teams logo on it like the helmets for the football. Just a suggestion.

I'm not sure how I feel about that - while I like the idea of showig our confernce wins at the top of the page, the football page graphic is meant to emulate the longstanding Football tradition of turning the banners upside at Varsity...there isn't a similar BB tradition

I'm not sure how I feel about that - while I like the idea of showig our confernce wins at the top of the page, the football page graphic is meant to emulate the longstanding Football tradition of turning the banners upside at Varsity...there isn't a similar BB tradition

Agreed. It's a football thing.

Another suggestion: how about another heading for ACC links? Its not too early to begin to get a feeling for the boards we will soon become familiar with. If anyone agrees, enter likes below so that admins get the msg. I made this suggestion on the suggestion board and got no response.

Another suggestion: how about another heading for ACC links? Its not too early to begin to get a feeling for the boards we will soon become familiar with. If anyone agrees, enter likes below so that admins get the msg. I made this suggestion on the suggestion board and got no response.

What a cheap way to pad your "like" numbers. I'm disgusted.

("Like" this post if you agree!)

Like this post if you Liked Liking the last post that asked you to Like it.