BE exit fees total $40 mil... | Syracusefan.com

BE exit fees total $40 mil...

Louie&Bouie

Scout Team
What will the BE leadership do with the money?

Be creative...I want some good laughs out of this thread. I fully expect to be spitting Irish Car Bombs all over my IPad for the next 48-72 hours.

Future BE meetings will be fully catered ... by Dunkin Donuts.

Now they actually have the money and can pay someone to televise games for the NNBE!

Will have to pay SNY $15 mil/yr to broadcast the BE championship game. UCF vs Depaul

Spend it all trying to field a D-1A FB team at Providence.

Pay the electric bill for all those Rutgers fans leaving their TV sets on.

Oh come on, seriously?!?! This is a no-brainer... The BE will use half of those funds to buy Greg Schiano from the Tampa Bucs, without him having to stay the 3 years before he's officially fired and ruins his reputation with college athletes.. The remaining $20M will be donated to Rutgers athletic department.. This will boost the reputation of the AD because they will now be profitable and able to afford another absurd salary for the re-hiring of Schiano. Rutgers will become the BE Champion and the face of the NNBE with their superior academic standards (see APR) and will forever be known as the "USC of the East!"

$45M. TCU is paying $5M to avoid the lawsuit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Give it all to Louisville and pray it's enough to keep them from leaving.

Plastic surgery to give them boobs and a vagina. If people think they're the hot one, then they may stick around.

WVU-$20
SU-$7.5
Pitt-$7.5
TCU-$5

$40 mil, no?

Yea, bad math and I just saw the TCU fee tonight and didn't think you included it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My suggestion:

$10 mil--Feasibility study of moving MSG to downtown Providence. Rename it Larry Brown Arena.
$5 mil--Comission a White Paper titled "Scaffolding injuries on the football practice field: how it may indirectly cost a basketball-only school."
$1.5 mil--Form a giant search party for James Gandolfini. Last seen on a Thursday night in November, 2006. In Piscataway.
$12.5 mil--Georgetown basketball ad campaign in greater D.C. area. Spokesman Marion Barry parades around our capital screaming "Your mother's a Hoya!" at disadvantaged prostitutes.
$7 mil--Reserve for Villanova football stadium expansion. Folder earmarked "Open as soon as Louisville leaves".
$4 mil--Advertising in pre-season CFB publications. They've gotta get mentioned somehow.

Use the money to research a NNBE football reality TV show on the lines of The Deadliest Catch or Ice Truckers to actually get a TV contract called the The Expendibles. The show has a team of camera men at each school documenting the coach's meeting, the team's meeting, the pratices and the behind the scenes of the games. The show is a hit because the teams don't have a TV contract to show their games since games like Houston and Rutgers doesn't matter. Unfortuantely, the contract from the Discovery channel offers only a milion a year for each team. After 4 seasons of the show, contraversy hits when they document the classes that the Rutgers player are made up such as

Theatre 104 - How to become a reality star- Taught by Snooki (3 CR) only meets 1 night a week for shots
Pychology 103 - Pychology of Top recruit failure- Taught by Tom Savage (3 CR) class moves to different building weekly
Economics 105- How to rip off the State- Taught by Bernie Madoff (3 CR) classroom is located in Rutgers stadium
History 103- Geography of teams in NNBE- selftaught (3 CR) tests given during the week while preparing for teams
English 106- How to Twitter- self taught (3 Cr) students are graded by the amount of followers they have
Math 102- Dimensions of a Football field- taught by Coaches (3 Cr) students are asked to line the field for one home game
Science 103- Muscle Movement- taught by trainer (3 CR)- working out daily in weight room
Computer Science 102- How to stream videos- taught by team videographer (3CR) take game film and put it on Youtube since theay are not on TV.

$20 mil - Hire enough investigators to be able to threaten any of the major network decision makers with blackmail if the BE is not given a large contract and give them primetime TV coverage.

$20 mil - Hitmen in case said TV execs decide to call their bluff and still not offer contracts anyway.

SU should get some of the TCU money.

$40 Million scratch-off lottery tickets.

A lifetime supply of roses for the five major conference commissioners.

fdw93l.jpg

Two years ago the head honcho of FedEx said he'd give up to $100 million to the BCS conference that added Memphis. I haven't heard anything more about this but if I was the Big East and I had $140 million to spend I'd raid the ACC or Big12. I might also give Notre Dame a little money to schedule the school/schools I was after as an added inducement.

It'd be really funny if Florida St and Clemson moved to the Big East, I'd laugh every day.

Two years ago the head honcho of FedEx said he'd give up to $100 million to the BCS conference that added Memphis. I haven't heard anything more about this but if I was the Big East and I had $140 million to spend I'd raid the ACC or Big12. I might also give Notre Dame a little money to schedule the school/schools I was after as an added inducement.

It'd be really funny if Florida St and Clemson moved to the Big East, I'd laugh every day.
He's might luck out on a technicality, since there will be no BCS conferences by the time they join. Or maybe just for the first year or so (not sure on their joining schedule vs. when the BCS contract expires and don't really care). I suppose he could pro-rate the offer down to free shipping while the BE is still a BCS conference.