Beat Duke for Charity | Syracusefan.com

Beat Duke for Charity

Awesome story. I was high-fiving him throughout the game.

I've always wondered who that guy is. He sits right next to the SU bench. He seems pretty interesting: owns $30 million mansion, runs a billion dollar company, spent a year in prison for bank fraud, is very charitable.

I've always wondered who that guy is. He sits right next to the SU bench. He seems pretty interesting: owns $30 million mansion, runs a billion dollar company, spent a year in prison for bank fraud, is very charitable.

Something stands out in there...haha.

Adam is certainly an interesting man. He is from Owego, where I am from.

He kinda had a rebirth a few years back and has decided to change his views on things. Used to work his employees like dogs, now treats them amazing. Does A LOT for the community.

Very close friends with JB.

Also, owns a private jet and flies to almost every away game. Owns multiple restaurants and opening a few more.

Adam is a great guy. Met him a few times. Does a lot for CNY. Owns the Krebs in Skaneateles. Definitely one of the most wealthy people in the area.

Maybe we should ask him to do a bet on that for the next duke game LOL
He did say that in recent years he’s looking to redeem himself from his earlier years being single minded. Honorable thing to admit given his stature.

If he really lives in a 30 million dollar house one can imagine his portfolio. You can’t take it with you but you can leave your name on one hell of a building.

He did say that in recent years he’s looking to redeem himself from his earlier years being single minded. Honorable thing to admit given his stature.

If he really lives in a 30 million dollar house one can imagine his portfolio. You can’t take it with you but you can leave your name on one hell of a building.

He doesn’t live in that 30 million dollar mansion...that’s his getaway home for the summer. Spends time between there and his home in the Binghamton area.

You’re absolutely right, he could have his name forever cemented on that....I would assume he’s a large donor to Cuse or at least I hope he is.

And here I am driving and/or flying commercial to away games like a complete hobo.

I fly commercial (1st class of course) once in a while for nostalgia purposes and to feel like a regular Joe