Beat Virginia Saturday and we are back in the bracket | Syracusefan.com

Beat Virginia Saturday and we are back in the bracket

Cuseball

Starter
the 8-12 teams in front or around us all have flaws. A Virginia win #1 ranked and #1 RPI would be a win few could match. Most bubble teams are hanging their hats on a big win on the resume. This would bring us even with those teams and then our SOS and body of work could pull us over. Huge opportunity in the Dome. I don’t care if my eyes bleed watching a 46-45 snooze fest. Just get the win Saturday and it more than makes up for Ga Tech and Wake.

Cuse!

Prior to last night's GT game, Lunardi had SU as one of the last 4 in. Now we are in the next 4 out. It's going to be so hard to beat quality teams with 6 players and never knowing if Sidibe's tendonitis will flare up and we'll be down to 5 until Moyer gets back full time. Tough game on Saturday then travel to Louisville for a Monday night game. If any game has disaster written all over it, it would be that one on Monday.

We might actually still be the last team in on the bracket per the bracket matrix at the start of the game. Its going to be close, A large part of it will depend on whether Washington beats Arizona St tonight.

We might actually still be the last team in on the bracket per the bracket matrix at the start of the game. Its going to be close, A large part of it will depend on whether Washington beats Arizona St tonight.

geez. how terrible is the bracket if we are actually in right now?

UW won.

the 8-12 teams in front or around us all have flaws. A Virginia win #1 ranked and #1 RPI would be a win few could match. Most bubble teams are hanging their hats on a big win on the resume. This would bring us even with those teams and then our SOS and body of work could pull us over. Huge opportunity in the Dome. I don’t care if my eyes bleed watching a 46-45 snooze fest. Just get the win Saturday and it more than makes up for Ga Tech and Wake.

Cuse!

10:20pm Alaska time, so 2:20am east coast.

How am I tho first one drunk enough to give this a like.

Bro, we’re gonna beat Virginia.

Bitches

10:20pm Alaska time, so 2:20am east coast.

How am I tho first one drunk enough to give this a like.

Bro, we’re gonna beat Virginia.

Bitches
Oh heeeeellllll yeh! I'm doing my best to catch up. 1:15 am oaktown brown representing the cuse, baby!

I think I was still drunk when I woke up this morning. This seemed like a good idea, until I got in and realized I had a 10am meeting with a Russian scientist. That was... a little awkward.

office.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom