Because he's where your SUPPOSED to be!!! | Syracusefan.com

Because he's where your SUPPOSED to be!!!

PoppyHart

All American
Calling all Dennis Green Fans!

This is JAB 739 days ago. Looks 8-10 years younger btw. At about the 1:34 mark he LAMENTS about a point guard playing out of position. He LAMENTS about a guy who's now being "forced to score".

Sorry folks, the PG was not Mike Gbinje. It was Kaleb Joseph, all 6'0 of him, who played 40 minutes in the game. Apparently Joseph was not a PG in HS, but "played all over"? I know something new. Why did you recruit this guy JB? Were you off on USAB duties the whole time? Asleep at the switch? Do you ever take blame for your deficiencies?

The poor fellow being "forced to score" is Xmas, who's had one of the 3-4 best seasons by a Cuse player this decade.

God forbid McCullough is asked to "rebound and play inside". Do you listen to yourself?

Gbinije has been asked to play "small forward or point, he's really kind of a two, but I'm not sure he's really even that to be honest with you.

Can't really respond to the OP's points but looked up the box score for context. The line for Soph Roberson that day...

33 mins, 7-13 FG, 14 Pts, 17 Rebs (11 Off.)

Do you suppose both Ennis and Grant leaving unexpectedly had anything to do with those comments?

Calling all Dennis Green Fans!

This is JAB 739 days ago. Looks 8-10 years younger btw. At about the 1:34 mark he LAMENTS about a point guard playing out of position. He LAMENTS about a guy who's now being "forced to score".

Sorry folks, the PG was not Mike Gbinje. It was Kaleb Joseph, all 6'0 of him, who played 40 minutes in the game. Apparently Joseph was not a PG in HS, but "played all over"? I know something new. Why did you recruit this guy JB? Were you off on USAB duties the whole time? Asleep at the switch? Do you ever take blame for your deficiencies?

The poor fellow being "forced to score" is Xmas, who's had one of the 3-4 best seasons by a Cuse player this decade.

God forbid McCullough is asked to "rebound and play inside". Do you listen to yourself?

Gbinije has been asked to play "small forward or point, he's really kind of a two, but I'm not sure he's really even that to be honest with you.

What scares me the most about that video is the passion he had. He knew he had talent and I think he realized he could do something with it. That team tried, put effort in, and did their best.

This year I believe we have more "talent" than we've had in awhile and we look worse than any team I've seen wear Orange. Some of these kids (won't name names) look like they don't care, play like they don't care and JB I think realizes that he may have a lost cause this year. I don't think I've ever seen him this quiet after his pressers.

And here he was during the season when he likely would have picked up his second championship. What a difference.

This year's team is the kind of situation that makes an old warm up to the idea of retirement. Not going to be fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom