Because of course there's a tshirt | Syracusefan.com

Because of course there's a tshirt

NKR1978

Living Legend
sold%20out%20t_medium.jpg

I could do without the Dome and "Sold Out" - though I'm a sucker for SU basketball commemorative tshirts so I'll probably pick it up at Manny's this weekend...along with the other commemorative tshirt for this game.

This must be a record: two tshirts for the same game.

I could do without the Dome and "Sold Out" - though I'm a sucker for SU basketball commemorative tshirts so I'll probably pick it up at Manny's this weekend...along with the other commemorative tshirt for this game.

Nice Shirt.
All that's missing is the final score showing our margin of victory.

And, not that I'm suggesting this mind you, but it might be a nice touch to have the score on the back with our mascot pee'ing on their flattened mascot.
Vulgar, yes.
But it symbolizes what every Orange fan feels.

I think that makes three t shirts.. I swear I saw a beat gtown shirt online last week, and I just got a couple "duel at the dome" shirts in the mail yesterday

here it is

Attachments

• Holy-Shirt!-website-\'geo-03.gif
    Holy-Shirt!-website-\'geo-03.gif
    76.5 KB · Views: 98

Dear lord, I didn't know about the Duel at the Dome. Knew about the Beat Georgetown though. Three is shameless even by SU tshirt standards.

Dear lord, I didn't know about the Duel at the Dome. Knew about the Beat Georgetown though. Three is shameless even by SU tshirt standards.

This one has the date and score of every SU-Gtown game on the back. Its pretty cool, but I need to get the Beat Gtown shirt as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom