Become A Season Ticket Holder Today! | Syracusefan.com

Become A Season Ticket Holder Today!

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Hello to All!

We have officially finished upgrades for season ticket holders, and seated our deposit buyers, so now it's time to get the General Public who are interested in season tickets seated!

As a first year season ticket holder I would expect to be in the 3rd deck in the non preferred areas. What is nice about being a season ticket holder [even in the first year] is the following...
  • Having tickets to every single home game -- including Duke where secondary market tickets last year were 3-4x higher than our per game prices.
  • Being able to attend all these games or use them for friends, family, or business. There is a huge benefit in rewarding those around you with tickets to Syracuse Basketball
  • Being apart of the biggest crowds in college basketball
  • Excellent value -- a $500 season ticket divided by 20 home games [2 exhibition] is $25 per game.
If you are interested please let me know! I'd love to assist you in coming out for years to come!! :)

BwoLnBmCQAAooyv.jpg

Asking this in all sincerity: What's the point of the donation fee? Why not just include the total cost of the ticket with the donation factored in?

For instance: $1,225 per seat

instead of:

$770 donation, $455 ticket

Asking this in all sincerity: What's the point of the donation fee? Why not just include the total cost of the ticket with the donation factored in?

For instance: $1,225 per seat

instead of:

$770 donation, $455 ticket

Tax Purposes -- The donation portion of the seats is 80% tax deductible. Probably makes it a little more confusing but that is why it's broken down like that.

DRBartlett said:
Tax Purposes -- The donation portion of the seats is 80% tax deductible. Probably makes it a little more confusing but that is why it's broken down like that.

80%?? I thought it was 180%.

Huh. Good to know. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom