Been trying to be positive | Syracusefan.com

Been trying to be positive

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
But that is one of the worst losses in program history. Playing these garbage legacy games is really great except we somehow keep managing to lose them. St. John's last year is about as bad as it gets but this is close. This Yukon team is hot garbage and they were just handed a win.

Yeah I agree, I would start sweating a bit about making the tourney...yeah only 8 games in but our toughest competition, Wiscy and South Carolina we weren't really even competitive and versus a terrible UCONN team we blow a lead and look just as bad as them...I'm worried

Looking at the schedule, I have a hard time seeing us win more than 4-5 ACC games. Things seem like they're going to get worse before they get better.

If that happens, does JB's exit happen sooner than he planned?

Well, it's his call.

But I don't see much improvement in the team with Howard at the point next year. He just doesn't have it.

Honestly, I sense a total overhaul in the program at some point before things get straightened out.

But I don't see much improvement in the team with Howard at the point next year. He just doesn't have it

It is clear as day to me why we were banking on getting a certain PG to run the show next year.

Aw3 has been our best player but i'm done with the 5th yr transfer thing.

Given our less than stellar recruiting of late, on this very board there was talk of SU being "5th Year Grad Transfer U". I think it's clear that is not the way to sustain a program.

Given our less than stellar recruiting of late, on this very board there was talk of SU being "5th Year Grad Transfer U". I think it's clear that is not the way to sustain a program.
It has worked lately for Louisville. They have brought in players in the last several classes that have carried them. Not sure what the deal is for us.