Belmont shooting lights out at Rupp! | Syracusefan.com

Belmont shooting lights out at Rupp!

Cal should learn from JB you schedule a really weak team before the Christmas break cause your guys are always distracted. I'm glad we didn't have Belmont last night they are pretty good. Still I'd love to see UK lose I have come to realize now that we are out of the BE that I enjoy watching them struggle as much as I do F-UConn and Gtown-Sucks.

Randle getting the MJ treatment
He is pretty good, but more Othello Harrington good than MJ good. Not even Jabari Parker good, or after what I saw this week, Kyle Anderson good.
I'm impressed with that 6'9 guy Belmont has that averages 24 min a game, 12 ppg and 56% from 3. Belmont playing these guys tight is no fluke.

He is pretty good, but more Othello Harrington good than MJ good. Not even Jabari Parker good, or after what I saw this week, Kyle Anderson good.
I'm impressed with that 6'9 guy Belmont has that averages 24 min a game, 12 ppg and 56% from 3. Belmont playing these guys tight is no fluke.

Well, Denver just blew them out. The same Denver that lost their first four games but only gave up 62 points to Belmont while scoring 90. Go figure...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom