bernie and laurie | Syracusefan.com

bernie and laurie

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
i saw a picture of the 2 boarding a plane together in ft lauderdale today.

thought it was interesting that they were together. i was under the impression they had separated.

I saw the picture on fb and didnt want to snipe someone else's pic and put it on a forum without their permission, but i promise it exists.

more proof little good comes from being on Facebook, the soul sucker of the internet.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Its all part of the plot of Laurie to get money from Bernie.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

thought it was interesting that they were together. i was under the impression they had separated.

I saw the picture on fb and didnt want to snipe someone else's pic and put it on a forum without their permission, but i promise it exists.

So the Paparazzi have finally caught up with the Syracuse Royals. Thank goodness.

one of my friends took a picture of them at the airport and posted it on FB, I wonder if we are looking at the same pic

one of my friends took a picture of them at the airport and posted it on FB, I wonder if we are looking at the same pic

i assume we are... based on the 1st 2 letters of your handle.

So the "King of Syracuse" (as per Mark Schwartz) was with his queen?
Thank god she wasn't topless like Kate Middleton! :eek:

So what Crime was Bernie Charged with. and the Feds report is Where?

Bernie and Laurie were actually in route to the Breakers in W. Palm for a double deep secret meeting with Warde Manuel to discuss the logistics of Bernie taking over the UConn spasticball program after they ditch Kevin Ollie in the spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom