Besides Battle will cuse lose anymore players? | Syracusefan.com

Besides Battle will cuse lose anymore players?

My fear is Marek goes home for Summer and never comes back. Also, OB declaring too. Losing Battle, and that other guy not to be named is going to be tough. Losing these two in addition will be IMPOSSIBLE to get over and turns a promising season to trash.

I'd say OB would be the most logical, still don't think it's likely. I'd be stunned if Marek didn't come back, I think he's really enjoying his time here.

OB is coming back next year.
As is everyone else we expected.
Only Battle is likely gone.

We will have 9 guys next year. Which is up from 8.

You ask the question and then answer it - without really answering it. ??:rolleyes: Hmm
I heard that Chukwu is going to grad transfer, Frankie has a Europe deal in place, Marek isn't coming back and is taking a pro hoops job in his home country, Sidibe's knees are shot, Washington is going to need more time to recover, and most disappointingly, Brissett has plans to play in the CFL next year.

Keep it here.

I heard that Chukwu is going to grad transfer, Frankie has a Europe deal in place, Marek isn't coming back and is taking a pro hoops job in his home country, Sidibe's knees are shot, Washington is going to need more time to recover, and most disappointingly, Brissett has plans to play in the CFL next year.

Keep it here.

We never should have let McCroskey transfer.

Don’t see how you can’t find a recruit or try to get someone to reclassify at this point. Really dumb if we don’t

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom