Best 1-3 team in the country... | Syracusefan.com

Best 1-3 team in the country...

SyracuseAl

Walk On
Look at the teams that have beaten us:

Northwestern (4-0) and beat us by 1 point. we should have won that game.

USC (3-1) beat us by 20 points, but really was a very close game until the 4th quarter and Nassib really played well in that game

Minny (4-0) and lost by only 7 points in B1G country. Minny may win the B1G and at the end of the year this loss will not look as bad.

I think we will win every game the rest of the year and go the BCS game.

Obvious Rutgers troll. They have their first good OOC win in the history of their program(though it still came over a 1-3 team), and their fans take to creating aliases to do this passive aggressive trash talk on the Cuse board. LOL.

Obvious Rutgers troll. They have their first good OOC win in the history of their program(though it still came over a 1-3 team), and their fans take to creating aliases to do this passive aggressive trash talk on the Cuse board. LOL.

Just trying to be positive. Gotta look a thte bright side of things.

Look at the teams that have beaten us:

Northwestern (4-0) and beat us by 1 point. we should have won that game.

USC (3-1) beat us by 20 points, but really was a very close game until the 4th quarter and Nassib really played well in that game

Minny (4-0) and lost by only 7 points in B1G country. Minny may win the B1G and at the end of the year this loss will not look as bad.

I think we will win every game the rest of the year and go the BCS game.
ok...just dont bet your lifesavings on it buddy...Minny and northwestern are both 6-6 7-5 teams...mark it down...i just dont know who we can beat at this moment

I'd rather be the worst 3-1 team in the country than the best 1-3 team.

Isnt that like being the tallest midget?

or smartest idiot?

More like being the ugliest hot chick...doesn't mean you're not hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom