BEST CLASS YET.... | Syracusefan.com

BEST CLASS YET....

BORZAK

2nd String
Filling our needs.....
replacing coaches......
all but place kicker are bigger than other classes
BET THEY HAVE SURPRISES TO COME.

I can't wait to see the surprises that the coaching staff has for us.

surprises?! surprises?! are you kidding me? surprises?! Is that what we are doing here, waiting for a surprise? What? We have a 5 star recruit that's going to put on a hat with a big S and say, sorry Stanford, it's Syracuse... I remember when we were a better program than Stanford ... from top to bottom. If we had anything, surprise worthy, it would have been said, sliced, diced, julienned ... many times over by anyone looking for a scoop or a raise (including the staff) ... your surprise is... a brown paper bag with an orange inside. ... surprises?! ...

As long as RaoulDuke is back, the rest is all just window dressing.

Seriously, just yesterday I was pining for the days of RaoulDuke (welcome back!), and some of the other old school, original syracusefan.com version 1.0 posters. Many have made the move- Jake, Bees, Dick, CTO, and some great new posters have emerged. But the days of Raoul, Max and his relief maps, LilJoe, and some others whose names escape me were pretty fun.

Keep on posting, Mr. MONSTER DUNKS.

I really wanted to have Brantley sign with the Orange but Marrone and staff turned that disappointment into a quick positive. I like the class so far but who knows who will end up signing and we might get some big pushes from power schools that had flips as a lot of us get fooled by shiny things or all of a sudden your dream school is now offering. Seems like a pretty good athletic group so far, best in years.

As long as RaoulDuke is back, the rest is all just window dressing.

Seriously, just yesterday I was pining for the days of RaoulDuke (welcome back!), and some of the other old school, original syracusefan.com version 1.0 posters. Many have made the move- Jake, Bees, Dick, CTO, and some great new posters have emerged. But the days of Raoul, Max and his relief maps, LilJoe, and some others whose names escape me were pretty fun.

Keep on posting, Mr. MONSTER DUNKS.

Seriously... RaoulDuke? Holy Crap it's been a long time. Make me feel like I'm 30 again.

Best class in a while, Thanks to the coaching staff

Seriously... RaoulDuke? Holy Crap it's been a long time. Make me feel like I'm 30 again.

I heard there's also been a BuffaloBoobyDoody sighting...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom