Best 'Cuse TV service for out of staters? | Syracusefan.com

Best 'Cuse TV service for out of staters?

Cuse4me

Walk On
Hi everyone. Our family recently moved out of state and now live in North Carolina. Any recommendations for a TV streaming service that would provide the highest percentage of 'Cuse football and basketball games this year? Any advice is appreciated.

I have YTTV in the Philly suburbs and have never missed a game. Whenever I have to access through an online stream it has always allowed me access when I use my YTTV credentials.

I have Sling and it has been very good(probably the least expensive option at around $50/month includes the extra sports package, ACC Network, ACCNX etc). The only games I have ever missed are on the CW but normally you can get that with an antenna wherever you live.

I'm in NC and have DirecTV. I have a satellite dish but you can now get it as a streaming service. The only games I have missed were the odd ones on espn+.

For basketball, you just need any cable service and then espn+ for the rest of the games

I have YTTV in the Philly suburbs and have never missed a game. Whenever I have to access through an online stream it has always allowed me access when I use my YTTV credentials.
I second YTTV here in Kansas City. Have not had a problem seeing any games, particularly now that the RSN games have moved to CW

I'm out of state+out of country. For the past two years, i've used the ESPN app on an AppleTV via a HuluForLiveTV subscription. HuluLiveTV is not cheap, though. $89(?) after the trial period? Works pretty well, though—now that i have figured out a vpn that works against its geolocating blocks, but that's a USA vs the world thing, not a USA interior thing.

As maybe mentioned, there might have been a couple of games on weird networks (CW?) that i may have had to watch on a computer/browser with streameast or somesuch.

I found Sling to be unreliable - a lot of restarts, sometimes down for a day or two.

Although more expensive, since I switched to Hulu w ESPN, it's been way better for the cost. Much more reliable, occasional restart but not a long enough downtime to miss the entire game which happened once or twice with Sling. Just my opinion and my experience.

I'm out of state+out of country. For the past two years, i've used the ESPN app on an AppleTV via a HuluForLiveTV subscription. HuluLiveTV is not cheap, though. $89(?) after the trial period? Works pretty well, though—now that i have figured out a vpn that works against its geolocating blocks, but that's a USA vs the world thing, not a USA interior thing.

As maybe mentioned, there might have been a couple of games on weird networks (CW?) that i may have had to watch on a computer/browser with streameast or somesuch.
Does a VPN work in Europe for picking up streaming services like ESPN, Netflix?