Best February Swoon Ever | Syracusefan.com

Best February Swoon Ever

I was actually thinking the same thing. We traditionally drop 2 or 3 games in a row at this point in the season. I guess we're just gutting out those "swoon" games.

I was thinking "okay, this is our low water mark. Now let's win out and make some history."

Feel like we can refocus and reel off the next six.

I remember it well. That night we got blown out in the Dome by Seton Hall was horrible. Hazell went off for them and we couldn't hit anything. That was tonight with Washington going nuts and the ball taking crazy bounces to find Warren for layups. Ennis finally looked like a freshman and CJ was way off and in the end, we win. Let's get Baye back and let's get back to work. Easy to have a letdown after that Pitt game, and we survived.

Great post

You guys do remember the February Swoon that Syracuse has had in probably 70% of seasons in the JB-era? Well, this is it. And we're still winning. Relax everybody. They got this!

You guys do remember the February Swoon that Syracuse has had in probably 70% of seasons in the JB-era? Well, this is it. And we're still winning. Relax everybody. They got this!
Good post. Definitely has been a razor thin bunch of wins but as they say, a win is a win. I agree with many others on this board that we need some relief from the bench. No way they can develop sitting there watching.

I was thinking "okay, this is our low water mark. Now let's win out and make some history."

Feel like we can refocus and reel off the next six.

This isn't over until Baye comes back.