Best game of the year, bar none! | Syracusefan.com

Best game of the year, bar none!

Completely agree, great, great game. Really enjoyed watching this game.

And now I get to watch the Boston Bruins. Great Saturday

Agreed. Loved watching every minute, but especially the last minute. ;)

LGO!!!!

Cheers,
Neil

Louisville fan, great game guys. Was fun to watch even if the outcome sucked. Really impressed with your alls length and rebounding. You have a good team but I wonder if MCW would be better served as a small forward or 4 who can facilitate offense, he doesnt seem to have very good handles for a PG but a 3 or 4 he would be a matchup nightmare. Just something I was thinking about while watching the game. Hopefully we can return the favor in the march rematch which is usually when Pitino teams start playing their best.

Louisville fan, great game guys. Was fun to watch even if the outcome sucked. Really impressed with your alls length and rebounding. You have a good team but I wonder if MCW would be better served as a small forward or 4 who can facilitate offense, he doesnt seem to have very good handles for a PG but a 3 or 4 he would be a matchup nightmare. Just something I was thinking about while watching the game. Hopefully we can return the favor in the march rematch which is usually when Pitino teams start playing their best.

Great game - sounded like a terrific atmosphere down there. Glad these two programs can continue to play one another in the ACC.

Appreciate you coming by and your sportsmanship but we like our pg right where he is. He's lead the nation in assists for most of the year and he is just a soph. Not a finished product but getting better. See you at the next one. It should be a doozy.

any GOTY requires a buzzer beater, whether to win it or send it to OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom