Best line of night by Raf | Syracusefan.com

Best line of night by Raf

20Plus

Holy Christmas!!!
True on so many levels after his sweet but surprising dunk and surprising rebound with around 10 mins to go!!
LoL

If I'm thinking of the same play (and it was difficult to follow on TV), just before the dunk JB had just sent BMK to the scorer's table to replace Christmas, who had done something egregious in JB's eyes (maybe someone with a better memory can recall the play). After the dunk JB recalled BMK to the bench.

If I'm thinking of the same play (and it was difficult to follow on TV), just before the dunk JB had just sent BMK to the scorer's table to replace Christmas, who had done something egregious in JB's eyes (maybe someone with a better memory can recall the play). After the dunk JB recalled BMK to the bench.
You've got the right play, I just don't remember if JB recalled BMK or not.

He didn't get out on a shooter and Cinci scored.

He recalled BMK after the dunk and then sent BMK in 3 plays later, after Rak was out of position for a couple boards and let a pass fly right through his hands. JB should have pulled him while he was "ahead" :)

Raf made a comment immediately after that which was either "get that man a ham steak!!" or "give that man a handshake!!" I couldn't tell, but the ham steak line seems more characteristic.