Best thing about my DVR... | Syracusefan.com

Best thing about my DVR...

suhoops4life

Walk On
is that during the new year swoon I can skim thru the games in 5-10 minutes & determine if it's worth the time to go back & watch. Needless to say, the last 2 games have been quickly deleted.

This collapse has coincided with the return of JS. While the team, without JS, may not've been a FF caliber product, I don't think they would've lost both of these last 2 games. How can a senior allow himself to fall into a situation that compromises the goals of the team?

You can say what you want about Brandon, MCW, blah, blah, blah, but JS screwed this team, plain & simple. It is almost unforgiveable.

is that during the new year swoon I can skim thru the games in 5-10 minutes & determine if it's worth the time to go back & watch. Needless to say, the last 2 games have been quickly deleted.

This collapse has coincided with the return of JS. While the team, without JS, may not've been a FF caliber product, I don't think they would've lost both of these last 2 games. How can a senior allow himself to fall into a situation that compromises the goals of the team?

You can say what you want about Brandon, MCW, blah, blah, blah, but JS screwed this team, plain & simple. It is almost unforgiveable.

Why would he allow himself to fall into a situation? You make it sound like he had a personal vendetta to screw his own team.

Yeah, I don't get this post. How is he screwing the team? All he can do is play as had as possible. He can't conrol anything else.

Yeah, I don't get this post. How is he screwing the team? All he can do is play as had as possible. He can't conrol anything else.
JS had control of his academic performance, or lack there of in the instance of the suspension. He screwed the team by not performing in the classroom, thus allowing the suspension to happen.

Is JS not accountable? IMO he is wholly accountable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom