Best way to get tickets for tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

Best way to get tickets for tomorrow?

jec1521

2nd String
OK guys, ready to go to the game against UNC tomorrow. What is the best way to get them? Should I buy on stubhub now or wait until last minute tomorrow?

OK guys, ready to go to the game against UNC tomorrow. What is the best way to get them? Should I buy on stubhub now or wait until last minute tomorrow?

Stubhub is just so much more convenient. You can pick exactly where you want to sit, you can print your tickets, and be stress free before the game.

$6 + fees on stubhub right now.
prices won't climb drastically due to weather.

Stubhub is just so much more convenient. You can pick exactly where you want to sit, you can print your tickets, and be stress free before the game.
note most tickets for the tournament are hard tickets that must be picked up at the stubhub site a few blocks from the arena.

Predicting up to 12" of snow in NYC tomorrow. Damn.

Predicting up to 12" of snow in NYC tomorrow. Damn.

Only thing making me consider waiting until what it looks like tomorrow. I have no problem weathering the storm, but the trip from Northern NJ to Brooklyn is tough enough as it is.

Only thing making me consider waiting until what it looks like tomorrow. I have no problem weathering the storm, but the trip from Northern NJ to Brooklyn is tough enough as it is.

Take NJ transit. They’ll still be running, although on a limited schedule. I would wait and buy tickets from scalpers. If it’s a small crowd that’ll be in your favor as they’ll be looking to move product.

We overheard a lot of scalpers outside Barclays tonight complaining that Stubhub undercut them. The face value of the tickets to the session Cuse was in was $16, but Stubhub only charged $6? plus fees.

Also I believe that tomorrow is NOT general admission, which means you’ll be paying more.

Good seats can be had on StubHub. We'll see how bad the snow is. Schools are open and there currently isn't any precipitation. If it does come down, I hope Stubhub has a refund policy.

Cheapest looks like $50 for the Session (4). That’s for the 7pm game and ours. Not too bad.

$
Cheapest looks like $50 for the Session (4). That’s for the 7pm game and ours. Not too bad.

$50? I show tickets at $6 a pop for the upper deck.

$

$50? I show tickets at $6 a pop for the upper deck.

You’re right. Not sure how I came upon the $50 on Stubhub earlier. That’s a damn steal. Wish I could go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom