Best way to grab 2 tickets today? | Syracusefan.com

Best way to grab 2 tickets today?

Peteadvrec

Walk On
Hey folks, ended up with some folks able to make the trip up from Ct last minute, so we are a couple tickets short. Most have tix through uconn already, but couldn't get the last couple confirmed before the online specials were gone for home printing yesterday.

Will be on the road most of the afternoon, but thought I would check if there was a usual spot to be able to grab a couple that isn't too out of the way. I am pretty sure we will end up parked underneath 81 again down hill from the dome, but didn't get much of a chance to check out the surroundings last time I was up there

I figure worst case we can wander the area an hour or so before hand and find a couple, but if there is a common spot that extras can be had at a decent price figured it was worth a check

I'll try to check in here during the ride so feel free to PM if easier. Thanks for any help and hope for a good game tonight

Hey folks, ended up with some folks able to make the trip up from Ct last minute, so we are a couple tickets short. Most have tix through uconn already, but couldn't get the last couple confirmed before the online specials were gone for home printing yesterday.

Will be on the road most of the afternoon, but thought I would check if there was a usual spot to be able to grab a couple that isn't too out of the way. I am pretty sure we will end up parked underneath 81 again down hill from the dome, but didn't get much of a chance to check out the surroundings last time I was up there

I figure worst case we can wander the area an hour or so before hand and find a couple, but if there is a common spot that extras can be had at a decent price figured it was worth a check

I'll try to check in here during the ride so feel free to PM if easier. Thanks for any help and hope for a good game tonight

There is a groupon deal for the game...

Link

Just ask for the Iggy Special at the box office. They will pay you $50 per person to go to the game, seat you in the AD's private box and give you a bag of gummy bears to throw at him during bad plays.

The Groupon thing expired last night.
Are you sure? It says it expires on October 19th and today is October 19th.

My God man, there'll be thousands available from the sellers outside the stadium, and you dictate the price

Are you sure? It says it expires on October 19th and today is October 19th.

On the left side it says that it expired at 11:59pm on Oct. 18.

On the left side it says that it expired at 11:59pm on Oct. 18.
You are right, they have inconsistent information regarding the offer. One place indicates it expires today but like you say, it also says it has expired.

When I tried to buy, I got the expired message. Groupon needs to get their web site act together.

My God man, there'll be thousands available from the sellers outside the stadium, and you dictate the price

Never actually bought from these people. How badly do they rip you off or is it a better deal than the box office?

Never actually bought from these people. How badly do they rip you off or is it a better deal than the box office?

Everything is negotiable. If you don't like the price/tix, don't buy. All you need is something to get in the door.

Here is a map
http://www.carrierdome.com/media/documents/2012/3/2012_Overall_Parking_for_FB__BB.pdf

You should be able to score tix for about $20 each. The scalpers are on Raynor Ave leading up to the Dome. You should be able to sit with the UConn fans in Section 111/2 without issue. It sounds like you won't have a ton of fans and lots of empty seats in the official visitors area. I would buy two seperate singles from the scalper annd you should get a better price. Then walk over and sit with your UConn buddies in Sections 111/2

Find a slow fat scalper, and grab a couple from his hand as you run by.

That guy will also have a harvey wallbanger in his hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom