BET Projections Vol 14.0 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BET Projections Vol 14.0

If Marquette lost and Notre Dame beat Providence on Friday it would be
1. Syracuse
2. Georgetown
3. Notre Dame
4. Marquette.
So if you want to avoid Marquette on Friday then you need either PC to beat ND to guarantee it or Marquette to beat Georgetown.

Yes you are correct.

Yes you are correct.

Marsh01 said:
suck it dickweed. just play the role of the math helping uncle and let me worry about the projections.​

This message is approved by Marsh & Marsh, CPA, CIA, Esq., HIIC (Head Italian In Charge)

Marsh01 said:
suck it dickweed. just play the role of the math helping uncle and let me worry about the projections.​

This message is approved by Marsh & Marsh, CPA, CIA, Esq., HIIC (Head Italian In Charge)

he only thing you have been in charge of is the can post dinnertime

Question is would you rather have UConn first round USF/Cincinnati winner in the semis or WVU/Seton Hall then most likely Georgetown or Notre Dame on Friday? The reason is because if USF wins against WVU and Marquette beats Georgetown at home Georgetown plummets down and USF/Cincinnati are the 4-5 game. I personally would prefer the UConn game then get an easier semifinal to win the entire BET.

To me, it's a no brainer - I see WVU/Seton Hall, then Georgetown or Notre Dame as a draw we won't lose. Solid wins, any of them. UConn could get us if we played a third time. They aren't on their game, but they get up for us, because we can get them in the Dance. Cinci is a tough, physical team and USF could slow us down offensively and give us a hard time on the boards, if we aren't careful. I clearly like the other side of the draw.

i want notre dame friday nite at msg. i want it bad. real bad.

Teams I wouldn't mind seeing for an extra game in the BET:
1) ND. We will beat them. We will beat them like a rented mule. And the pundits will adjust or record accordingly to 'undefeated.'
2) WVU. We will beat them soundly, and end all talk of the refs helping them in our first game.
3) UConn. Because beating them three times in one season is too good a chance to pass up.
4) St. Johns. Because the meltdown ont heir board after we took over the garden is too good to not be repeated.

i want notre dame friday nite at msg. i want it bad. real bad.

Problem is Notre Dame beat Providence last night and if G'town loses to Marquette then ND slides up to the #3 seed and SU can't see them until Saturday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom