Big 12 expanding quickly... | Syracusefan.com

Big 12 expanding quickly...

Jake

Mod
or so says Oklahoma president Boren. He says they will act within ten days with 3 or 4 strong candidates, which appear to be BYU, TCU, Lville and WVU. If so, the Big East will be dead before Halloween.

or so says Oklahoma president Boren. He says they will act within ten days with 3 or 4 strong candidates, which appear to be BYU, TCU, Lville and WVU. If so, the Big East will be dead before Halloween.

Halloween_Pumpkin2.gif

The sooner the BE is done in fball the sooner we are headed to the ACC.

Hopefully the day after so I can still wear my Marinatto costume trick or treating

Obviously they won't actually take Tulane, but that they're even being mentioned shows how in disarray they really are.

That's a pretty good football conference

Obviously they won't actually take Tulane, but that they're even being mentioned shows how in disarray they really are.

The SEC looks lost while searching for team #14. Now what in the world would persuade them to add teams #15 and #16? I honestly think they are done at 14 teams.

TCU is better than Nebraska, WV and Missouri are really close and BYU is better than Colorado, A&M is way better than Louisville but Louisville is way better at hoops.

TV wise it adds Kentucky, Utah, WV and loses Missouri, Nebraska and Colorado. I think they lose quite a bit tv wise. TCU/A&M are possibly a wash but I'd give the edge to A&M. I think the best adds would be Louisville, WV, Cincy and USF. Now you have Florida and Ohio which are huge markets. I'm sure Texas politics will have something to say about the TCU thing though.

Here's some new news:

image_1859483_normal.jpg

kbohls kbohls

Big 12 presidents and chancellors have voted to invite TCU to join the league, should be finalized over next several days.
3 minutes ago

It is done, expected to join in 2012-2013 season.

McMurphyCBS Brett McMurphy

Sources tell @CBSSports if Missouri stays, Big 12 likely will stay at 10 teams w/TCU on board bit.ly/TCUBig12